View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:49 AM       

Xbox One, not to be confused with the Xbox 1, the only iteration that was actually worth owning.
Anyway cool cable box guys, where's that game console you said you were bringing out?

Seriously though, it's like Microsoft saw everything wrong with the games industry and went "Oh man, I wonder if we could just compact this all into a fucking singularity, then sell it!" It's always online, it will not function without Kinect, and it requires you to pay fees for used games. And by "fees" I mean "the full retail price of the game." If you want to bring a copy of a game over to a friend's house you have to pay the price of the game again to be able to play it on their console. I just... why? Why would you do that? You're going to lose at least twice as much money from the lack of anyone buying this stupid fucking shit than you'd lose from used game sales. Holy fuck.

PS4 doesn't look so bad anymore, does it? I mean, it still looks like shit, but I know which of the two I'd get if forced to at gunpoint.

I've also been told that you can turn the thing on with voice commands. Does that mean Kinect is always listening to you? Is the camera always on? Is Bill Gates the Big Brother of IRL??? :o

Last edited by Guitar Woman : May 22nd, 2013 at 02:19 AM.