Thread: Burbank
View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Waste
How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.
I haven't asked any of you to argue with me personally. I simply invited a couple of you to post over on another board. Then, I had to explain that several times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.
The idea was to have you login and post. If you wish to complain about what I post, feel free to embarass me or slag on me over there, where people actually are familiar with me, and might give a shit.

Or be a pussy. I could care less.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!