View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Starscream is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
So many problems with this. Here's my list.

First off this is all Loki.Its going to be spinned, probably retconed in a way only Quesada could allow (Quesadaconed? Can we coin a term here? or name a Decepticon?), that some how Loki had every thing to do with Wanda's children and her going crazy, orchestrating a long, painfully drawn out, plan to take over the earth while Odin's dead and Thor sits up in Asgard playing with his Odinforce. Since all this initially happened before any thing about Thor and the Odinforce happened it makes even less sense, but who's Marvel to complain if it makes their story work, right? Basically they're going to find a way to blame every year long event, and every one that's died or has been taken out of play in them,on Loki.

second problem is with the blame it on Loki thing.. somehow we're going to be egged into a year long fight with Loki.. or somehow one between Earth and Thor(w/the Asgardians) because of Loki..oh and I'm sure Odin will find a way to come back, no one stays dead.. or worse (depending on how we look at it.) Thor will find it fit to use the Odin force to completely reboot 616, which for Spider-man would be really redundant and sad.

Third is even if it's Loki in a Wanda suit, who'd want to follow her? Not only is she supposed to be nutszoid but the last time she lead a team (Forceworks) Wonderman died on the first mission.. Not exactly leadership quality credentials right there.. Maybe these guys are really really bored, or just so useless, and need something to do so following a crazy woman seems like fun? I don't know.

Forth, she's been seen on the cover of New Avengers #51, so that means shes up for a chance to take Dr. Strange's spot as sorcerer supreme.. 10-1 she gets the spot, which will be either very very sad, or only mildly interesting. She's shown that shes, retardedly, one of the most powerful reality benders out there. I bet Doc Strange becomes her life coach.

Quicksilver needs to die as much as the Witch does. Maybe someone could go back in time and make magneto drown him like an unwanted puppy or something cause he's as big of a lunatic as his sister is.. Sociopath mutant race rebuilder one year, Wearing a really old costume and claiming to be an Avenger again another. Boy needs to be given the DC treatment. What do I mean? So many people in DC have lost the use of their legs.. catch me?

Mr. Hank "the wife-beater" Pym.. A man who even steals the credibility of many Italian, and red-neck, males favorite clothing item.. Why Marvel keeps forcing him on us is beyond my belief. No one's ever cared for him. Shit, even The Wasp really didn't care THAT much about him overall. His codename ADD is enough to make me wish that Ultimate Blob would make a freaky crossover and bite his head off too just cause he has more meat on him then the sometimes Asian Ultimate Wasp.

Dude literally created half the team he has now, WHY? Because no one else will/should work with him? Sure. Because he could? Doubtful. Because he's just as batshit as the Scarlet Witch? YES! This is the sorta types Loki likes to work with, look at Mr. (duel) Personality Osborn.

My other problem with Hank is the fact that I can see him having some sort of hand in this. Like he might know something more then he's being written to let on. Man's been a traitor, what, a handful of times already? Who's to say he isn't doing it again? That's another reason why I don't understand the heroes in 616, they keep letting him live and even worse they keep letting him on teams. He's always been out for himself regardless of any thing,He's always been a hero for the wrong reason. I'm seeing him getting his ass kicked for all of it again soon.