View Single Post
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:56 AM       
OH, HELLS YES!

This, doesn't have much to do with cartoon sex but i will tell this almost true story.

I was camping, it was night, and a Park Ranger ripped open my damn tent! I mean, the campfire was out so, he must've heard me grunting away. Out pops my homemade H.E.R.B.I.E. wearing a Betty Page wig and a boostier. He didn't know what to think!!! My H.E.R.B.I.E. starts sobbing and levitates off into the woods. I just roll my eyes. It shouldn't have freaked out like that.

So the Ranger asks "Wha...What was tha-tha-that?"
I say "That was YOU ripping my Goddamn tent open while i'm trying to jerk one off before I go to sleep, you sick fuck!"

After all, who's going believe in a homemade robot with a Betty Page wig and a boostier. Best just deny it and act like THEY'RE crazy.

But the H.E.R.B.I.E made it back to my, then, current apartment. And the Ranger severely apologized, let me stay at the station for the night (in a room far from him), and even gave some cool discount coupons for another tent, as he had a friend who was a manager of a sporting goods store.

No, esuohlim, i won't go to Yemen with you....

But, definitely Montreal!