View Single Post
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
That reminds me of a Missed Connection I posted on CL not too long ago:

You = Hot Brunette, blue eyes, great legs. Me = Guy Staring - m4w

You were wearing a shirt that said, "Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky." It was sooo hot. Not because we live in Indiana and irony gives me wood, but because I once got lucky in a Kentucky Fried Chicken cash office with this girl named Tina. She was the shift supervisor and I remember how she could do this trick that would nearly burn her genitals with hot grease, but never quite did, and it was really kinky.
Sorry. That's beside the point. You were with a friend of yours. She was pretty, too, but nothing like you. I started my journey on one end and you started on the other. I think I saw you from behind when you were near the "S" section of the new movies. I was close to "B". Matter of fact, I think I was going to rent "Bring It On" but thought I might be percieved gay. We intersected somewhere around "G". You were holding a copy of "Garden State" and for whatever dumb reason (I think I just grabbed whatever was in front of me in an effort to feign interest) I had a copy of "Glitter". Our eyes met briefly.
I felt the connection. I know you felt it, too. Despite the fact I had that Gay movie, I think you saw me for who I really am.
A guy who wants to pour hot grease on your genitals.

Those are so fucking funny, McClain...which CL do you post those to?