View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm just up for pot, not meth. Anything that will get someone hooked to where they won't be able to function without it is fucked. It's a shame that alcohol is something that is legal but pot isn't when alcohol's effects are a lot worse. I'm sure you've got prostitutes like that a stone's throw from your house, but you don't know that because they aren't in their sanctioned prostitute ranch. They'd be more honest about it if it was a legal deal, same as strippers.
To each their own. I know a lot of stoners who can't function when high, but since there are a lot of 420 fagots screaming in their ear that pot in a non addictive functional drug, they never believe you when you explain to them they are out of control.

I am one of those functional drug addicts. I've done every drug except for smack, yet I'm not addicted and never had an issue with being able to function while on them. Well that is except for the obvious mind fuckers like acid and what not. I've currently been drug free for some 5 years or what not. The only addiction I have is cigarettes and booze. PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO READILY AVAILABLE TO ME AT ANYTIME. But who knows.

I live in L.A. and know all about pimps and hookers. Let's not ignore the fact that I'm talking about the girls, not the sex act. Any bitch who is so lazy that she'd rather fuck for money is not anyone you want in your area. TELL ME I'M WRONG! If you can't tell that a hooker is living next to you, then you are not paying attention.