View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
AIG said they had to pay these bonuses because they were contractually obligated to and that if they didnt the execs would go off to other jobs where they would get bonuses... WTF is that shit?!?! If they didnt get out bail out money they would be OUT OF A JOB anyway... At least this way they got to keep their jobs! Oh and I would really like to know who really thinks hiring these failures and giving them bonuses is going to do anything good for their company that they would give them a job. Really I want to know who those geniuses are. I bet they dont exist, especially in this economy. They were just a negotiation tactic used to secure bonuses. God this shit pisses me off!
Deer Fedrul Gubmint:

Hi how R U I m fine. Lisn, we had sum trubl her with sum banx failin and whatnot and some peepul kinda u no, not doin stuff right an such. Anyhoo, cud u giv me sum muny - not to much, may be only 100 million billion dollars or so. THX!

AIG
You may already be there.