View Single Post
Forum Virgin
TuxKamen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 05:30 AM       
At the local county fair last year, someone had a few knockoff toys like these, but while I'll pay $1 for them at my local supermarket, I almost refuse to pay close to $20 (I think) for them. On the first one, I notice it says "This is Superman! He will world!" Does it say "save the" under the Batman logo on the left side?

I love how they colored Spidey's eyes black with silver around them in the Naruto package, instead of the other way... looks like he's stoned.

Elite Ranger: The four on the left look like Dino Thunder/Abaranger (especially the white one). Can't tell on the other two, too much glare (but the silver one looks like Titanium Ranger, possibly, from Lightspeed Rescue).

I think I picked up some "Super Warrior Ninja Force" figures at recently-mentioned supermarket, though they looked slightly differently designed.

Another thing about skeleton ZZ Top: They have an extra guitarist!

I definitely want one of those fortune teller reapers.

Beastly FLst Corps: Jungle Fury/Gekiranger knockoff.

So... are the Transformable Robots called "A Tower of Strength" and "Steel General"?

Vader t-shirt definitely looks cool, as has been said.

The unicorn's plastered with Mystic Force/Magiranger artwork, but I don't recognize it from any of the shows.

Very funny post, reminds me of the mass garage sale articles (which I always get a good laugh out of whenever I re-read them).