Thread: I'm sad
View Single Post
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2004, 12:05 AM       
Ok, I like to consiter myself the king of screwing up Relationships (on this board and outside of this board)... Making your boyfriend Jelous is not the way to go, really bad idea if you two haven't been talking much and stuff. If ya'll have fought about it, stop. If your still fighting about it tell him he's a retard, but you're over it now. Making him Jelous will only make him do something stupid like leave you at the concert, or something equaly stupid. If you make him feel like you could break up w/ him... He'll lose intrest, maybe start looking for a new place to live, maybe ask out co-workers... Who knows...

My Advice, just tell him your over it, and say , "what's done is done, I can't help it if you do stupid things, just don't do ones like that again!"
If making out, having sex, and other things will make you feel good about it all then do it. But if you're freaked out about something that he did a YEAR ago, and you want to get back at him by doing something infront of him this weekend... Maybe you should reavaluate your relationship.
And send nekkid Photos to Achimp... The boy needs nekkid photos, you should be holding a copy of the D&D PHB or something nerdy like that too.