View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:09 PM       
Actually I got fired from my job and I've been getting wasted lately and in this misery my sleep schedule has been thrown in reverse so all of my posts are probably sticking out because I'm posting when no one else is. Or is this forum just dead as shit?

As for my "Wacky Clusterbombs" I've made a mock-noob-video-thread ironically and obviously right next to the real video thread with over 1K posts to further allude to my fake noobdom as a joke and then I made this puke thread in my all-night boredom because:

A) Its a good story that I still tell to this day
B) I honestly and genuinely want to hear about drunk bitches barfing on other people. Is that so wierd?

And aside from those I made an art thread in the gaming forum and posted my pictures. I do love the website and I've lurked for a while but now i'm an unemployed bum digging into my savings, sitting on my ass and browsing the webs. Let a brotha relax nigga DAMN. And no i'm not black so don't get scared.