View Single Post
MrSmiley381 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 04:55 PM       
So I received a magical box from the strange land of Canada with the following wrapped gifts, as well as some letters.

So the first package had powdery sugar candy canes. Cocaine canes. Sent internationally.

The second was a Transformer, with product placement by Lowe's. When I was a kid all we got were die-cast metal robots. This is much better, because it actually confused me when I tried to Transform it! This toy was officially more complex than every game released in 2011.

And what else? More robots! Robots that help me keep track of time! Happy 2009 everyone!

So the next package was DVD-shaped. So I think, it's "Transformers" on DVD of some variant, right? Well, my secret Santa was better than that. He knew. He mentioned this in one of his letters. Tricky bastard!

So the next package had more goddamn awesome robot shit in it. As it turns out, I didn't own either of these, so my Santa guessed right! Cyborg Justice is notorious more it's bumping robot dance techno, so I can't wait to play it again after all these years. Too bad my Genesis is still in New York D:

So, get this. In Canada, milk comes in bags. Additionally, candy packages open open upside-down.

Also, my gifts combined (like Combaticons!) into a car on a ramp! Sexy!

I DO COCAINE!

Blood_Panther definitely didn't drop the ball! Thanks a lot man!