View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 03:39 PM       
yea the second part of china town was almost fun. i was like, man, im gonna bash this dudes head in with a sledgehammer! and i did that and it was almostcool. then i found that guy kicking the other guy. then i sabotaged the guy at the gas thing. which was super easy because of the way they designed checkpoints so that they reset the entire level, so all i had to do was go there, save at checkpoint reload so the chef who can somehow spot cops isnt there, sabotage the gas thing then run to the second guy who was kicking the other guy off by himself in an easily accessible alley.
level complete

now time for 30 run from the cop levels and several stand around and do nothing really levels

rosewood level was fun cuz i just killed everyone with bullettime and fireaxes and felt satisfied doing so. HEY FATHOM ZEROI HAVE THIS IDEA FOR A LEVEL. OK WE'RE gONNA POPULAte this hitMAN leveL WITH TWO DISGUISES. ONE DISGUISE IS THE DISGUISE EVERYBODIES WEARing SO IF yOU WeAR It everyBODY WILL be on tO YOU. ThE othEr DIsGUISe is THE DISguise THAT EverYBODY IS TRYING TO KILL SO IF YOU WEAR IT EVERYBODY WILL TRY TO KILL YOU. SOUNDS GREAT RIGHT?
gayest shit i ever heard