View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
don't lay your high handed white night shit on me. you want to come out like some half assed Helm or Carnivore but you lack any of the talent or ability that enabled either of those cats to pull off their attitude.

what you are doing is fucking with somone who is trying to make an honest attempt to contribute by acting like you somehow created the world of imockery. your presence is only tolerated because your betters vacated the scene because cut rate assholes like you came along and gayed up the discussion. you are not fit to imagine my dick in anyones mouth but your own, and you should be proud to fit it all in.

you want to play king nothing with somone you got the wrong person, i will personally fuck your skull and stop only long enough to wipe my ass with your self esteem.

i do what i do because i want to. i earned the right long before you got here and i am not on the fade this time, i invented the mock wars and i will gladly spend a great deal of my time fucking you up.

bitch.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.