View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2009, 11:00 PM       
New Mario DS' multiplayer how btc and I met.

New Mario Wii is definitely better, though the single player doesn't bring any real improvements that are associated with Mario sequels.

Trying out Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers. It's weird. Not like any of the Crystal Chronicles games, not like any of the FF games. The hero isn't fucking lame, Bon Jovi's upcoming album is featured in the promos, the combat is all action (using telekinesis?!) and the story is just weird. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

I'm also playing Echoshift on PSP. Echochrome was one of those games I refuse to take off of my memory stick. It's great for portable sessions, and I loved the music and graphics, and the gameplay was really cool. This one isn't as cool as the first, but the mechanics are solid, and the game's structured so that you kinda have a score to aim for. The music is still awesome, only now a new instrument is added for every "cast" you use. So you start with one set of notes, then build up to a full fleshed song once you have around 3 or 4 clones of yourself working together.

Last edited by Phoenix Gamma : Dec 18th, 2009 at 11:57 PM.