Thread: YAY!!
View Single Post
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2006, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
Lotida, if you just wanted to show off her work, you should have done it in GB. Instead, you posted in Art Shit.

We gave you criticism, which you still haven't thanked us for talking the time to do it, and you ignored it. Criticism is what this board is for. If you don't like that, then stop posting here and go back to mock wars.

There is no need to continue this arguement. She just wanted a show-off thread and she posted it in the wrong place to get that. Make new arguements or shut up. I don't want to read the same shit over and over. This is the one board I don't want ridiculous flaming, unless it's over a titty artist.
Are you really that ignorant or are you just being a bitch for the hell of it? I can't help it if you didn't read my earlier explanations. Quite frankly, I am offended that you haven't thanked me for taking the time to type if over and over in simple terms so you can understand it.

For the record Milhouse, I took them down because I made a huge mistake sharing a something from my personal life with you all. I am not going to continue to argue about my daughters drawings.