View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 06:26 PM       
I'm guessing that has to do with one or two things, grisly. Either the thing they were trying to pass to put nutrient listings on all fruits and vegetables, or the "Safety labels" for things like genetically modified food and chemicals that might cause some harm. It might have to do with allergins and other complications but i don't think they would remove them.
Personally i don't remember that changing while bush was in office, if anything it got slightly more stringent. I don't think the genetically modified thing got passed, though.

Geggy congratulations on posting a good article even if it has a few "ifs" in there. It's kind of funny because anybody who ever knew anything about government (or the bushs) that I've ever talked to knew immediatly that this administration was going to be going after oil and other self-interests (this is prewar/pre911).