View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM       
I knew Chojin would make it big in Asia, but I figured it would be for his Dance Dance Revolution skills.

So I was hanging out with a friend tonight, and she was telling me a story of how several years ago her and a few other people were scouting out an abandoned building to squat in. Two guys, her and another female... and a dog. They went at night, wore dark clothes, brought torches etc, and broke in to have a look around. Long story short, someone noticed them breaking in and called the cops, they did a runner.

She said that they left the dog, and then had to run back and get it while the cops were still looking around the building. I interrupted her and said "Why the fuck did you bring a fucking dog? What is this, Scooby Doo?" and we laughed.

I think it was the best call I've ever made on the fly, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Later on we were talking about the olympics and team cycling (you know, four people in each team, riding against another team in a big velodrome) and during conversation it came up that she thought they were all riding one bicycle built for four. I said "What the fuck?! They are all riding SEPARATE bikes! It's not the fucking Goodies!" and I decided that I was on fire.