View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
I'm sure they are both somebodies characters. Maybe even the same persons :O

blasted child seems like they've only made posts with the intent of baiting people. At least, thats how it looked to me.

Quote:
When I hear Israel complain about how unfairly the rest of the world is treating them, it reminds of when certain colleagues find it unfair when their entire workplace hates them. If everyone thinks you suck, there's probably some truth in it, and you should probably start changing a bit.
Dimnos makes a good point on this topic. So, like, when everyone hated ******s, jews, women, gays etc. there was actually TRUTH in it and in fact all of these "Civil rights" are all a fraud! We were completely justified in our actions. It wasn't "biggoted fucks" that needed to change, it was THEM.

HEY EVERYONE HATES MUSLIM TERRORIST FUCKS RIGHT? THERE MUST BE SOME REASON FOR THAT. MAYBE THE SOLDIERS WERE JUSTIFIED AFTER ALL.