View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 07:37 AM       
Was waiting till this morning for my opening remarks. Speaking of weak though, how bout them Trojans WhiteRat?

What does it mean though, does it mean that Minnesota has improved, or does it mean that Lane Kiffin successfully ruined USC? Time will tell I suppose. In either case that was a bit of a heartbreaker, even if you were just a USC hater like me and not a Gophers fan

Oregon apparently needs to go back to the old uniforms cause they haven't won shit since they changed them

LOL @ Georgia. This does prove that the SEC was right to be scared to schedule Boise State (I recall someone, maybe it was WhiteRat, saying that the SEC would consider the risk vs. reward factor of playing Boise State would make it not worth scheduling, turns out they were right )

Luke Fickell looks like he is taking a page from the Bobby Bowden book of coaching. Run that score up and run it up good!

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 4th, 2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Spelling