View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by argonath View Post
Rog, how is the weight on the new ones? I seem to remember the old ones needed a bit more density to them.
They're pretty much the same density as your average Nerf ball. The "SICK" series Madballs are a lot heavier though since they're made of rubber and filled with all sorts o' gunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
I cannot possibly tell you how much I love the WTF Ball article.
Hehe thanks. It's scary to think that's the WTF Ball is still lurking out there somewhere isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewar View Post
You can really tell on the photo of you squeezing Brain Bash that it took alot more effort to expose the innards than the other two. Look at those tendons!
Yeah, that ball is definitely the thickest of the bunch, but as you can see, it's well worth the extra squeezing effort to make those brains bubble out like that. Mmmm tasty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognit000 View Post
Why is it that you can get me to buy shit, but multi-million dollar ad campaigns have no effect whatsoever?
Probably because multi-million dollar ad campaigns try to target people by speaking to them in a way that they think is "hip" - but it comes off as nothing but insincere instead. They're writing/talking about stuff because they have to... I'm simply doing it because it's what I love to do. Just like you guys, I'm a big fan of this kind o' stuff, so hopefully all this stuff I say is easy for you to relate to. At least more so than your average McDonald's ad campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLX-Mr. Ordinary View Post
Wasn't there a MadBall cartoon to? I had only one of these as a kid
Yeah, but they were nothing to write home about, believe me. Just look 'em up on Youtube and you'll see what I mean. American Greetings actually sent me a copy of the old Gross Jokes video on DVD for some laughs. And when I say "laughs" I mean "tears of agony". It's just one of those things that proves they didn't need to make extra stuff for the Madballs line back then... it was fine with just the balls and nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrach Sejanoz View Post
The new Madballs look even better than the old ones, ESPECIALLY in the case of Screamin' Meemie and Slobulus.
Yeah they all look way better than ever before, that's why I can't wait for them to release the 2nd series and hopefully some of those Super Madballs.