View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
He does not bother to address any of the issues or questions that we have concerning the utter hatred in it, and how it has been used by Islamists to reference times where apparently trees were calling out "Come here, there is a Jew hiding behind me -- kill him!"
Um.

1) The Prophet Mohammed had Jewish friends who supported him. In his Hadiths, he referred to them as 'friends.' He referred to them as 'fellows,' members of the same human species. He did not call anyone an enemy unless they threatened to kill him. He was also very forgiving.

2) Many Hadiths suggest that he never felt like it was right to hate anyone, mainly because the Koran is strongly against 'hate.' In fact, the word 'hate' is not included in the Koran.

3) He forgave a Jewish woman called Hind from his tribe who killed his uncle Hamza (who was also one of his biggest supporters.) She also ate his kidney in front of the Prophet as an insult. She later converted to Islam.

4) Paradise is there for non-Muslims too. This is a fact and if you try to deny this then you should go back to square one, because everyone I know who's studied Islam knows this.

5) It is officially against Islam to not accept (or judge) anyone merely because they are from a different religion. In its own words, it's considered "foolish" and "shameful," how do you expect to grow intellectually if you're not willing to accept people the way they are?

6) It is officially against Islam to forcefully convert anyone.
"You have your own religion, they have theirs." In other words, let them be.

I will scan these lines from the verses I am referring to, if only to show you how incredibly ignorant you are. After I scan these in, give them to any Arabic speaker. Tell them the name of the verse and the page number those lines are in and you will realize how little you know.

If you copy anything to me (ESPECIALLY FROM THE INTERNET), I want to know the page number in the Koran. I then want to translate the proper line for you and if you want tell you where you can find an Arabic to English dictionary so you can do some work yourself.

I spoke about me being Muslim because I want to stress the fact that I speak through experience, I'm not making things up for the sake of stirring shit with you. It's normal for me to be passionate about something I grew up with, it's important for me to defend a religion that is misunderstood, I find it disgusting that you're not even giving me a chance, as a Muslim, to explain things to you from my own point of you. It goes to say how you're not willing to learn. It's dangerous to walk in here thinking you have a mind better than anyone else's. If someone puts me in my place, I would shut my mouth and learn a thing or two instead of kicking and screaming like a fucking fetus. You're entitled to your own opinion but being exposed to mine would mean that you would have a better argument next time, so I'm doing this for your own good. You'd be considering all of my points instead of jumping up and down trying to convince others that you have something of substance to say. You really don't.

Remember.

Page numbers. Reliable Hadith references. You got up someone's ass because they said it's shady that a Jew would translate the Koran and yet you feel like they'd do it without being biased at ALL (ha!), but I wonder what your opinion would be if a Muslim would write a book about Judaism. Surely you wouldn't depend on that as an introduction to the world of the Jews?