View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 06:02 AM       
Just look at your new signature. Look at the title of your thread. You want to be the biggest bag of shit here because you think you can only get attention by people feeling sorry for you. I got tired of you doing this along time ago. It's why I hate you so much. I don't mind other people being a brain dead retard, they don't act like little attention whores at the same time though.

You have it down to a science and you surrounded yourself with other profesional complainers. You aren't confused, you are scared. Big fuckig deal, everyone is scared. The world isn't an easy place to live in and you are to petrified to change things. I can easily help you to get out of this situation, because I have done it a few times. I know though that you aren't gonna do a dam thing about it. It's easy to find free food and shelter.