View Single Post
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
I had plenty of hardass liberal teachers, and plenty of pussy conservatives. In fact, the most conservative teacher I ever had couldn't do shit when the entire class slept through his class. He just went on teaching with this hopeless tone to his voice.

So, yeah, once again, Pharoah, you jizzing your pants over the phrase "politically correct do-gooders" was a little premature. LOL, I made a premature ejaculation joke! Let's hope he gets it!
Are you black though? The writer is talking about a class of black and Pakistani pupils, and this is a problem specific to them. He goes on to say that it's 'normal for teachers not to reprimand badly behaved black kids because “they suffer enough oppression as it is”. The soft bigotry of wet liberals is as insidious as the racism of white supremacists. Lowering the bar for children because you consider them oppressed has the same effect as expecting little of them because you think them inferior.'

'White guilt' ridden teachers are failing to keep discipline in their classes in schools with a high percentage of black pupils and that problem he's highlighted shouldn't be dismissed by white liberals. He knows what's going on, he's experienced it.

As for your immature ejaculation joke, well maybe if I was an 11 year old I might find it amusing. Tell it to your little brother 'Hickman'.