View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 08:06 PM       
What sets this place apart from the rest (for me), is that a lot of intelligent flamers post here. This was the only place of worth for a good argument. You can't get that at 4chan, etc... Yes, I love arguing on the internet. I think everyone here does. Why else would we come here? All humor is insulting. I-Mockery is the highest caliber of insult available. Perhaps all the comparing needs to be flipped. They need to be compared to you.

Perhaps mocking forum users is not the way to go anymore. That would be sad. In my parts of the internet you were held as gods. I don't know why you took away the mock wars forum, I came back right as you closed it. I came here for just that reason. I can easily turn my mock off and be a productive poster, but I don't think people come here for that.

I guess the question is, what would you like? I know it's not an easy question and that this thread is probably created to find what is bugging you. I hope you find it.