View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
The latter was in response to some shenanigans you pulled in the smash bros thread. I'm not claiming that I have absolutely no part in arguments around here, but I do claim that you create and escalate those arguments to the point that it kills threads. If I recall, you were banned for doing it before.

And in my opinion, saying "a whole 8 posts in a wii thread without zomboid" isn't out of line. Consider:
1. You seem to seek out and troll any and all Wii threads on the forum
2. You came in immediately after that
3. Did you really consider that an invitation? Do you have absolutely no self-control?
If the latter was in response to something in a different thread, keep it in the other fucking thread. Your petty little nintendo fueled rage against me doesn't need to go all over the boards.

1 - I don't seek out and troll threads. In the smash bros thread I made both positive and negative comments and it just escalated, as usual. Oh, and I think you were a part of that one, too!

2 - I'd been reading it and just hadn't made a comment until that point.

3 - I was thinking what I posted the entire time, but yeah, to me that was an invitation to go and say what I said, which was that he should seek alternative methods of exercise.

That was very funny. Well done.