View Single Post
James Brown in hiding
D-MoN is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 04:20 AM       
And the real kicker is I liked the Sandman cheracter. Apart from the utterly rediculous connection to Peter Parker I thought the guy playing him was cool and I wanted to see an entire movie with just him and Spider Man duking it out. Maybe introduce the black costume and at the end give us a glimpse of the dark side of it's powers. That would have been a good movie but they were so concerened with ramming as much possible crap in there as possible that the potential for a great cheracter and a neat rivalry was totally pissed on so we could get Venom.. yes Venom. Venom was pretty cool but I gotta back Prot here. The whole fucking thing was so forced and so played that instead of seeing something like the first two movies which were totally unbelievable yet at the same time played out in a natural way we got to basically watch a video game on screen, ascending level by level with no cheracter development.

And the Emo shit.. for fucks sakes... can't these Goddamned Emo kids just show the backbone they do on their blogs and fucking kill themselves so we don't have to be subjected to the even smaller, whinier (if that's possible) offshoot of Goths.