View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 03:32 AM       
Didn´t Demons Souls have a inventory-weight too? I remember having to drop things because I was overburdened...glad they got rid of that, now it´s just cluttered.
But yeah, you can either sell your stuff for (VERY few souls later on) or just stash all that crap into the bottomless box (2k Souls at the second blacksmith).

Alright, I let Nito be Nito and switched to Chaos Servant for my active Covenant. Gravelord Sword and Chaos Fireball? Yes please, that thing can twoshot a Taurus Demon more or less Speaking of Taurus Demons: What the fuck is going on down in the Demons Ruins? There´s cows everywhere and Capras too. Though I gotta say, Capra Demons are extremely easy if you encounter them alone and have enough space to walk backwards, it´s all you need. 3, 4 hits with the Gravelord and they go down.

I also found a fire ember and I don´t yet know whom to give it to...I suspect, the flame-smith in the Catacombs? I still hate that place! But it reminds me that I wanted to get another flame-weapon, I just have a Flame-Morningstar, simply because it was the only upgradable weapon I had on me when I discovered the blacksmith...

And I´m still trying to stall going to Sen´s or New Londo but...apart from the forest and the valley of drakes, there´s nothing...wait, there´s this secret area in the giant tree! AHA!