View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 06:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Man Doc Mock is getting popular. Good job on scoring such a badass guest, Mr. Mockery.

I know this is probably against Forum Warrior Code, but..

Not to blow smoke up yer ass or whatever, but it's really cool to see how your comedy has progressed over the years.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the compliments. I'm sure in many ways its been a detriment to me career-wise, since most people like to stick with one thing and run it into the ground, but I'm always trying to find other types of projects to start working on.

I'm definitely lucky to have so many amazing guests come on Doc Mock and that they've been nice enough to tell their friends about it. Means a lot to me when some of the guests tell me they had so much fun doing the show. Wish the show actually made some kind of money so I could do it for a living. Who knows though... maybe someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I'm going to have to log in and watch now because Paul Scheer is on. I'm hoping that "The League" he is in gets renewed for a second season.
Glad you're gonna catch the show live this Friday. Haven't seen that League show, but I've seen so much of his other work and loved just about all of it. Not sure if you've seen the flick, but he was great in "Blackballed" - an indie comedy about paintball. Can't wait to see Piranha 3D too, since the original is one of my favorite horror classics.

Really hope all of you will send in some art entries by Friday for the contest, even if you're not artists. It's gonna be a lot o' fun to see what Paul has to say about 'em!