Thread: YAY!!
View Single Post
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 04:35 AM       
now stop it.

mle, as true as that is, i really did mean it in the way that ziggytrix took offense at. i think the wall, the movie moreso than the album, is a flimsily excused pile of hollow pomp with about 30 minutes of worthwhile songs and 50 minutes of waters strongarming his ridiculous puppetry through it.

and before anyone says that i just dont get it, i say the man can't be as impenetrable as you make him out to be, because whoever created something like "Radio KAOS" is obviously a tremendous jackass with occasional flashes of tolerable noise.

because in the flesh is still an amazing peice of work

mom tried to foist this self-congratulatory record on me since i was 5, i bought it for ten years until i realized that i was beginning to feel really uncomfortable because, innately, it's so ridiculously naff that i couldn't take it seriously anymore.

so what i'm saying is that her daughter's talents (because she's damn good) focusing on copying the cover to the wall and other idolized music imagery from way back when is about one or two notches up from anime.

stuff it