View Single Post
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old May 20th, 2004, 04:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
Anyway, back on topic...

Today the one girl who said "Can we fuck?" was on the bus today.

This time, she ended up hopping over to my seat for a second and looking at me. So I waved at her, and she smiled and waved back before jumping back over to her seat. They started talking again, but I couldn't really hear because of my CD player. The only thing I could make out was her friend saying "Just jump on him." Anyway, she hopped back beside me again, only this time she gently ran her hand over my leg. As I was very confused, I just started smiling and went into a questioning pose. By this point she was smiling and laughing, and she jumped back into her own seat and started moving around wildly in it. Her friends asked her what she did, and she apparently told them because her friend said "She touched you?" to me in a suprised manner. Following this her friend asked "Do you like her?" To which I was replied that she was only teasing me in the first place. She asked me again, and then she clarified that she meant as a friend. When asked that, I said I guess so, but that I didn't really know her. The only other things said relating to me before she left the bus was her friend saying that I didn't like her and the girl affirming that I did.

I'm so confounded. :/
It's an everyday occurance, are you that much of a loser that you have to write a book about some girl touching you on the bus?

THESE GIRLS ARE FLIRTING WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK IT'S FUNNY TO PLAY WITH YOUR MIND.

I do the same thing with girls, I talk and flirt, then a month later act like I never knew them and stroll with other people. I like making people cry is there something wrong with me.