View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:39 AM       
Last night: I dreamt that I was going down this street full of yard sales and somehow I wound up in a back alley (where Will Smith was jogging!) There was some set up tent that was some weird underground lab. I entered and was kidnapped and forced to prove to this one female scientist (and my brother, who apparently worked there) that I wasn't a spy. This was somehow proven through me filling out a checklist of tv shows I watched. I was then fitted with some weird muzzle/gag while it looked like they were going to let me go. My dream ended with me thinking, "My mom and dad are going to wonder why I've got this muzzle on me..."

I guess it comes from something my mom said, about how in books or movies kids go through traumatic things but can't say anything because they shouldn't have been in such situations in the first place.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.