View Single Post
Pygmy Extraordinaire
Location: In a home that scares my neighbors by having body parts on my balcony all year long
LittleDollClaudia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2009, 01:47 AM       
Dreamed about being kidnapped by Blackbeard and forced to work on his ship. We went into different towns and did all the nasty things that real pirates did. Robbing, killing, he's raping women, I'm bringing them to him, we're all drinking, drinking, drinking. The crew is relaxing in the hideout when the damn cops (yeah the ones on Fox) finds us through the canine unit. I can hear the theme music playing in the background as we start to panic.

Dogs are barking, guys are yelling, tear gas comes flying into the window. Everyone runs out the front door except Blackbeard and me. We go out through a "secret trapdoor". Who knew? We try to sail off in a smaller boat, but we are captured by Hulk Hogan. He says, "it's time for justice, brother!" Then he grabs the both of us and slings us over his shoulder.

We stand inside a courtroom with Judge Stone from Night Court and Phyllis Diller as our lawyer. All she does is her laugh as we try to plead our innocence. We are pronounced guilty and are walked out to the gallows which has Elvira cracking jokes about how soon we'll be well hung. HA HA.

I reach into my pocket and I try to get away by using a rubber chicken. But Sally Struthers eats it and I then feel the rope about my neck. The log they stand me on gets kicked away and all is darkness.

I woke up in a pool of sweat. I looked in the mirror and I had pink marks on my neck, I must've scratched myself or something. Weird.

~zydrate comes in a little glass vial..~Graverobber, Repo! The Genetic Opera