View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
They have never said Pot is a gateway drug. What I'm saying is that is what most of America believes still.

I think they tell people that they are gonna be on a documentary about (whatever) all the while knowing that it is going to be an Intervention. They are just jumping up and down waiting for the big WHAM and pray to god someone freaks out on their family so they can LOOK AT HOW OUT OF CONTROL YOU ARE! Playing Devils advocate on this doesn't get me excited. I can't prove how much damage they may have caused to families (who should have gone to a counselor instead) as that film will never see the light of day.

As for rehab, I'm very happy when it works, but from the statistics I've seen, that is a rare occasion. I've grown to see thing in a holistic way. I believe that there is an underlining issue that draws people to life threatening drugs. I know what mine was, and I wasn't able to get clean until I dealt with my life problem.

IDK, I'm using my life experience and it is a total biased opinion. Glad I wasn't ever tricked into being on that show.