View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
I had a bad situation today.

I was cleaning the garage when a little girl down the street (who shouldn't have been home alone, but was) decided to take her not-at-all-trained dog for a walk (shouldn't have been out at all, but it was). The dog got as far as my duplex when it decided to try and attack the neighbor's dog. It was snapping and snarling and barking, this kid who couldn't have been older than 7 or 8 was being dragged on her butt behind it because she couldn't control it, and I was the only adult in the area until the neighbor started screaming at her. And then he left and she was sitting with this dog, bawling in my driveway.

I mean, what the hell can you do? I was no more capable of handling the dog than she was, but I grabbed the dog near the collar and helped her walk it back home.

Bad, bad situation that could've gotten ugly so fast.

What the hell was a kid that young doing home alone with a dog like that?