View Single Post
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I LOVED sailing in Windwaker! That you had to sail around to all these different islands was a fresh change for the series I thought. The fact that I love sailing in real life probably contributed to my thoughts on that though. Without a doubt though Windwaker had the BEST ending ever!
Nothing happened when you sailed. You outran all the enemies, and even if you fought them, it was pretty frustrating. I set the controller down and played LttP while I waited to play Wind Waker again. If the ocean was a little smaller, I wouldn't have minded so much. Stabbing Ganondorf in the head was neat, but the ending was such a downer. Should have made all of Hyrule explorable after you got the Triforce. Or drained the ocean after you rang the bell at the top of the tower. Either way, fuck the fetch quest.

Plus, everyone's faces were really creepy. What I'm really waiting for is a cel-shaded Zelda that looks like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0471402352.jpg

Just got the Master Sword in TP. I'm finding myself liking Midna more than last time (not that I hated her; I liked her then, too), and I'm noticing all of the little details they added in the dungeons and towns. One of my favorites is the old, opened chest in thew Sacred Grove, which was opened by you when you warp back in to the Temple of Time. Clever little details like that is always neat to find. Wind Waker had a lot of that hidden in the castle and on the pirate ship that you just wouldn't find unless you took a good look around.