View Single Post
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 05:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
Usually animal control is the last agency in line issuing permits for these types of animals. First would be State Fish and Game, then USDA, finally Health Dept. Since most of these are required by the state they are usually more restrictive than local county/city animal control laws. If animal control issues a wild animal permit the first three agencys must have approved the owner first and inspections will have to be current. Then the ispection is based on what the local city/county laws are for that type of animal. So the WTF should apply to several agencys not just animal control.
I was wrong, B^2 - it was the State Game Board who issued the permit. I had figured that permitting would require some agency within the State Gov. but assumed it would be through animal control, or something like it.

So I apologize for any inaccuracy, real or implied in my statement. Still, as a concerned PA resident, WTF were they thinking?
You may already be there.