View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2004, 11:37 PM       
OK IT'S CALLED "INTERVIEW"

Reporter: SHAZBOT , doggies and coasters ! This is the Tonite Show on KQED . We are discharged tonight by Willie , a breadbox from Oklahoma . How are you, Willie ? Person : heavy , I am so depressed happiness to be on the show! Reporter: rich , what do you maeking teh secks about the vagina-like rugby game this week? Person: SLIPPERS I think it will be crunchtastic . I stabbing the crotchless pants your are jackhammering ! Reporter: Why, YOU GOT SERVED , I serve the handmaid you have on your phalanges ! Person: OW . I cornholed it in Indonesia on my vacation. Reporter: BREAST FEEDING ! How was Indonesia ? Person: UMBRELLA it was simply sexy ! I went with Joan Rivers for our Flag Day . We went to see the Sam's House and of course no trip is complete without going out to Lester's Chicken and Waffles to poop ! Reporter : JUMPING JAHOSAFAT I play the Lester's Chicken and Waffles too! don't they have manly Al Rokers ? Person: Well we actually sexed the blue Chris Farley . Reporter: That sounds very creamy . Was it? Person: CHOCOLATE it was sexy . Reporter: oh that's too blue .Were you red ? Person : A T-REX IS JERKING OFF I was red . Why I'm here, aren't I? REporter: Why JAMES BROWN you are! hump you for you ugly Fartinmowler . OKay and next, How to suck a penis on the KQED !

WELL THAT FUCKING SUCKED. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog