Thread: Going Catholic
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
btw, I hate how faginfucker has an opinion, but still needs time to back it up, and after 24 hours can't do it.
Back up what? How global warming is a complete fraud mythology pseudo-religion created by corporate donors so they are not regulated and how they can start a speculative derivative market on carbon trading while playing upon the frail emotions of the ignorant masses?

STOP CARBON!!!! ....even though its not a pollutant and has nothing to do with the warming cycle and is actually beneficial for plant development.......

What they need to do is instead of attempting to create a carbon bubble which would lower all of our living standards similar to when gasoline was 5 dollars a gallon, they should be pumping money into clean energy.

Solar panels on everyones house
Geothermal
tidal power
Methane
Biodiesel
Alcohol
Hydrogen (Brown's gas)

and so on and so forth. Just these industrial drivers alone would create millions of jobs but they don't want to do that. They just want to harp on CARBON CARBON CARBON....which makes no sense. Carbon is not a pollutant. Its a beneficial gas. Why aren't the global warming priests harping on how they need to ban hexanes, Volatile organic compounds, diesel fuel (replace it with biodiesel), mercury oxides, arsenic oxides, sulpher oxides, nitrogen oxides, petroleum based fertilizers and herbicides, fungicides, rodenticides, depleted uranium, all of these need to be regulated out of existance but all they focus on is CARBON....OOOOOOO CARBON.....

Ok, I guess i backed up my point and I'm a little bit closer to break time. Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I'm still waiting for the entertainment value. I'll give it a week or so. I'm patient.
You think we should start a "Global Warming IS IT REAL thread"