View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 08:58 AM       
So I'm applying for a government job in immigration, and the application process is grueling.

Describe a situation that demonstrates your ability to work alongside colleagues who may hold differing and diverse cultural beliefs and/or personal values.

In your answer, please ensure you address the following:
What was the situation and what was your role?
Who were the colleagues you were working with?
In what way did their beliefs and/or values differ?
How did you ensure that you were able to create a positive working relationship with each of your colleagues?

Who were the colleagues? Do they really need to know? Are they going to check up on them? Basically they want me to say that 'despite John being a Nazi, I was able to put that behind us and really get stuck into the portfolios that needed doing'.

Provide an example that demonstrates your ability to contribute to a good outcome by developing practical solutions to problems.

Provide an example that demonstrates your ability to contribute to a good outcome by developing practical solutions to problems. A different example this time.

Provide yet another example that demonstrates your ability to contribute to a good outcome by developing practical solutions to problems. You had better not be making these up.