View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 03:04 PM       
#1: Post counts are fucking gay, and whoever keeps track of them, tries to pass up other people, or post 40 times a day just to meet a certain quota are useless fucking faggots who have no life. I post around the same as about 20 other people. Take Skulhedface. He's been here only two weeks longer than me and he has about 250 more posts. Rongi, one month longer and 500 or so posts. Jamesman, for fuck's sake, one month longer and 800 posts more! I just spend a lot of time here, like these people, and if I feel like posting, I do. If you don't feel like posting and you feel like reading, then that's your choice.

#2: Your posts are in no way useful, Cap'n. I think I speak for a few people around here when I say that your posts do nothing but make me want to take the nearest pen, shove it in my eye, push it in until I reach my brain, and repeatedly stab it until the pain from reading your posts is gone. Your posts have the intelligence and common sense of a retarded 9-year-old deaf-mute.

Now, I'll try my hardest to not post any insults towards you from now on if you promise not to throw me so many easy opportunities. I know you can do it if you put enough effort into it...maybe.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog