Thread: Kevin Tillman
View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 12:03 PM       
No, I don't ever open direct mail, and since I told the Democratic National Committe to never ever call me or mail me ever again, I've recieved less mail from them. ( I'm in favor of a Democratci swep in Nov, but it's a lesser of two evils situation. A WAY lesser, but still evil enough) Pretty much the only direct mail come ons I get anymoe are from the National Organization for Women (which my daughters mock me about endlessly) and Robert Redord. I don't even get mail from the ACLU anymore.

I found it on Truthout, but I don't know if he wrote if for them or not. Most of their stuff comes from the press, both articles and op eds, and they have a small contributing staff of their own (all reasonbly well known authors and journalists) every once and a while they throw in guest commentaries, which this may well be.

I don't know if I agree t's sensationalist, as I think that speaks to not just inetnt, but veracity. It's certainly evocative. But I think you can give it the benefit of the doubt for the author believeing what's in it, unless it turns out to be a hoax. I don't think it's hard to imagine that the surviving Tillman brother might feel somewhat embittered about the sacrifices he's made. And he did wait until he was out of the army to be as candid as this.

Would you say he was an unhinged hack in the Kiellor mode, or something else?