View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
I wrote a paper on Wes Anderson that my professor wanted to publish, but I never felt like it was worth the effort (lengthy editing process involved.) I probably should, though, considering there is absolutely fuck-all that people have written about him. It'd be cool to be cited by someone else, I think.

Also, with regard to the sentence that Tadao pointed out, I think it'd have been better to say that "they can all do anything together" or "they can do anything together" because you're talking about possible events that haven't happened yet. Most of the time, I critique someone's flow. Things have to rolllllll.