View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:45 PM       
yea, but not the ideal perfect form which begs the question of whether it is ideal and perfect or even possible ;\.
Sorry to say, but people criticize communism for the reasons I listed all the fucking time. It removes incentives to work. It is totalitarian. But then for you to come into the thread and say, "Well communism is supposed to be perfect so you guys dont know what you';'re talking about." and, "Modern examples of communism aren't actual communism" is sheer bullshit. They are examples of communism, and people use it as criticisms of marxist theory.
BUT COMMUNISM IS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT. Well, the point of the criticisms people bring up is that IT CANT BE PERFECT. UT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT SO IF YOU CRITICIZE COMMUNISM AND ITS NOT PERFECT COMMUNISM THEN ITS NOT COMMUNISM AND YOU ARENT CRITICIZING COMMUNISM.

i dont think i ever used communism to further my point of view ;\