Thread: love?
View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 05:17 AM        love?
ok, i work with this girrl.

she is so freaking hot it is crazy. she has been really friendly with me. mostly because i dote on her. plus i am amused to hear her run all on about girl shit. she isnt, boring, but her problems all seem sort of simple to me, and so i find listening to her talk about her life kind of soothing.

plus i prolly tell her shes pretty like a million times a minute.

so the ohter day we went and got drinks after work, just friendly drinking there was a bunch of us from work and she was just there.

then she came by work tuesday night because "she wanted me to see how pretty she looked when she was off work" and to invite me out to a bar with her thursday.

her boyfriend was to be excluded from this night of drinking, but when i got to the bar he was there. we hung out at this big ass bar for hours, and he pretty much ignored her the whole night, and her and i got plowed.

she is a very huggy, rubby drunk. HOORAY.

when they called last call, her, i, and this gay guy i konw were getting a shot, and her boyfriend got all pissy with her. he said "if you dont come right now you can just walk home"

my gay friend said "i'll give you a ride home" and her boyfriend got really pissed, and the gril decided she better get hopping.

today at work one of my friends told me that her and her BF had a huge argument in the parking lot.

i hope it was about me. if it was cause she likes me TOO much, then hooray. if it was cause he was jealous of me for no good reason, than it is almost even better. after two years of invisibility i can now once again instill fear in the hearts of men. AWSOME.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.