View Single Post
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Maybe cement can get hired at Sketch's company!
The amusing thing about every time I see you and your little buddies knocking my employment is I have no way to prove it other than giving you more information than I care to about myself. And the really funny thing is my checks still cash even though you doubt they exist.

Perhaps I should clarify a bit, even though you won't believe a bit of it because it suits you not to. My job isn't manipulating photos. I don't have to rely on that to make my living (and to head you off, "That's good because you would be fired, hur hur hur!"). It's building ads, posters, brochures, POP materials, mailers, identity packages, banners, and anything else our clients need. Our company nets $1.2M a month, although not all of that is from the print side (which is where I am). In spite of the downturn of the economy we haven't had to conduct any layoffs, and in fact are looking into hiring another graphic designer to help support our two newest clients. We do a hell of a lot of print work. And I really don't give a shit if you don't believe a bit of it. Like I said, the checks cash. Can you say the same for your "fantasy" jobs?