View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 03:02 PM       
I still like nuclear rabbit. ;( www.nuclearrabbit.com LOOK AT SKELETORS FACE, CLAYMATION HORROR SHOW i want to go
If you guys like Mike Patton or Les Claypool listen to these songs they're hilarious. Their bassist is bad ass and their singer has a crazy range

my hideous claw! I PISTOL WHIPPED HER IN THE JAW NOW I HAS TO SHAVE IN A HIDDEN CAVE AND HIDE MY HIDEOUS CLAW it's hilarious lol his voice reminds me of Eldouche of the Mentors + Mike patton + les claypool in this one. i dub it the winner lol at least listen to this song HE CONTEMPLATES HIS NEEEXXXXT MOOOOVEEEE

The pimp the bitch and the magic of the beans A hobitses song! WHAT HAS HE GOT IN HIS POCKETESES?
my girl's got guts
Secretely Meaty III WANT SOME SERVICE ASSSHOLE! IVE BEEN WAITING HERE A HALF AN HHOOOOOOUR!... ACCOMIDATE A PLATE OF RIIICE, ACCOMIDATE A PLAAATE OF RIIICE. Can't go wrong!
ALone with my clone A romantic evening with your clone. Candlelit dinner, flowers, touching- the sensual embrace.

there's some other songs on their page but those are my favorites(although champion of the world is kind of good).

Other than that lately I've been listening to alot of melvins(houdini and stoner witch).