View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 11:01 AM       
I'm fairly certain that 'neutral forum' of 'political debate' and your 'rim job' are mutually exclusive. You are thinking of two very different kinds of websites.

On this website I have often cordially exchanged ideas with people who's views are very different from mine. Ask Italian or Bombs or Rorshach (who though I imagine you think is simillar to me is not, I disagree with much of his political stance) or Blanco or even abcdxx.

If by 'inept ability' you mean ineptitude, I don't think you'll find anyone here to agree with you. I don't think even Naldo thinks I'm inept. It's like you calling me bland and replaceable. It shows a marked inability to percieve beyond yourself. At least when you attack me for being a Jew your right.

Your article, like this last post, was all over the map. Your argument was disorganized and I see little evidence you'd done any research. Your thesis was, I think, Republicans have to pay for what they say and Democrts don't. I think you're wrong, and I demonstrated it. I also think the issue of gaffes and what the media and public make of them are impacted a great deal by how the gaffer responds, but I think that sort of dynamic falls into a realm of complexity which is beyond you. You also play a role as observer but are far to egocentric ( and I mean that clinically, as in you see your personal lense as being a window on reality as opposed to a filter) to take that into account.

You are mean spirited, ignorant, overly proud of undeveloped skills, self absorbed, in love with violence, you demonstrate the early stages of megalomania, you are boastful, you frequently make statements you cannot back up, your writing is disjointed, and if you are to be believed, you are proud that you don't care. Somehow in your head, this brings to mind an image of me crossdressing and giving you homosexual service. Is that something you want, or is it simply that for you sexual dominance and humiliation are directly associated with intellectual victory?

I don't care for either of the Clintons very much. I don't dislike them as much as I do, say, you, but Ms. Clinton is hardly my 'hero'. I tend to like my 'heros' and demand more of them.

As to your statement about my avatar... You really don't know who it's a picture of, do you? Admittedly it's green and I doctored the eyes and teeth, but you honestly don't recognize the picture. Well, never mind. I'll be sure to make fun of your avatar should you ever learn how to post one.