View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
I remember two dreams last night.

The first involved me traveling with Simon and River Tam (from Firefly) on a bus. The three of us were kicked off (akin to Serenity) and a really fierce wind started blowing, hard enough to rip an umbrella to shreds. Sometime later, I was let back on the bus.

The second dream had my family and I at a drive-in movie theater overlooking a cliff. We were watching Disney's upcoming The Princess and the Frog, however we could only watch the first ten minutes or so before I had to be somewhere. The footage involved Tiana, Charlotte, and Mama Odie falling down through the air on a piano. As we were leaving, we looked down the cliff and found a guy unconscious down there. Jeff Goldbloom was inexplicably there as well. My brother gave a full diagnosis of the unconscious man and gave him a tracheotomy successfully. I made some comment like "And this is why I always feel like the stupid one."
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.