View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
MEGADRIVE: it came with Alex Kidd and Altered Beast, and I sent away with a coupon to get Sonic 1.

Gameboy: I won my Gameboy when Star Wars ep IV was re-released and as such it came with Star Wars. Later that day I remember ringing up Nintendo tech support complaining that my gameboy shut off as soon as I turned it on, and a blue line appeared on screen; the guy told me I had run out of batteries.

N64: Bought it second hand with Goldeneye and Mario Kart, the next game I bought was an NHL game for some bizarre reason.

Xbox: Jet Set Radio Future. In fact I bought the game in utter, utter excitement before I had even bought the console.

DS: Mario Kart. I bought the DS so I could play Mario Kart with a girl in Glasgow.

Wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess. I bought the Wii so I could later play Mario Kart with a girl in Glasgow.

360: Dead or Alive 4

The first PC game I ever bought was Dark Reign. The guy that owned the software shop in the city was an American guy, and I used to go in and look at the Dark Reign box pretty much every chance I got. He gave me a discount when I coughed up the pennies to buy it, bless. I got given Warcraft II soon afterwards for Christmas.