View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
I tried their "Hint o Lime" and nearly gagged. It was an unpleasant surprise, since Chipotle has a version that they manage to pull off. That's real lime juice, though.

I am eating brown rice and Makoto Ginger sauce. I love the hell out of Makoto ginger sauce. Years ago, I went on a diet and all I ate was salad with the ginger sauce, skinless chicken breasts and tenderloins, and chicken broth. Maybe some sugarfree pudding if the sweets craving was driving me nuts. I lost like 70 lbs in 3 months. I was also swimming and exercising like a maniac, though. I don't have that sort of energy now and it was depressing that I couldn't seem to get past a certain size. I was just destined to be plump, I guess.

I got my garden planted and plan to eat lots of produce this summer. I've planted yellow and red onions, three varieties of red and orange bell pepper, three jalapeno plants, yellow and green zucchini/courgettes, lots of tomatoes (including some weirdo white and blue varieties), carrots, romaine lettuce, peas, green beans and wax beans. I also have a strawberry bed that's well-established and always produces a lot of tiny, sweet berries.

Hell of a lot of work weeding, though, since I'm in the cancer bonus round and don't do herbicides and pesticides.